setting up email
If your classroom teacher has requested it, you can visit http://portal.microsoftonline.com to set up your student email. Remember that this account is for school buisness only (handing in assignments, collaborating with partners for group work, asking school-related questions ). Your teacher will have provided you with a step by step guide to setting up the account.
Microsoft 365 login
Your username ( student number goes where the red digits are)
What you will do:
1.Create and send an email to the teacher and the teacher responds
2.Create and Send one to a classmate and the classmate responds
3.Create a contact from Email
4. Create a contact from People
5. respond to a New Meeting email for your calendar
6. from Calendar have students create an event for themselves. (New Grade 9 Tour)
7. Then I get them to open OneDrive. Create a document and share 1st with teacher (they need to un check REQUIRE SIGN IN) when sharing document with teachers if they don’t then teacher cannot open the document.
8. Have them share with another student and then edit the documents.